With the busy and hectic schedule it is impossible to answer all the calls that come your way. Unfortunately, it also makes you miss some important calls that can even cause you a fortune. This is where the Spectrum Voicemail service comes into the picture. You can use this service after purchasing your Spectrum Mobile. For this, you need to set up the voicemail service. Moreover, the process to set up Spectrum Voicemail is easy and straightforward. However, to make it even more convenient to you, we have given the simple steps to set up the service in this blog.
Steps to Setup Spectrum Voicemail
Here, we’ve provided the simple steps to set up your voicemail via PIN. Hence, all the users are suggested follow the below steps to get started with their Spectrum Voicemail:-
- First of all, you need to dial *99 from your Spectrum Phone.
- After this, you will receive the automated instruction that you need to follow.
- Now, you have to create a four-digit number as your Spectrum Voicemail PIN. Note: while creating your PIN, you must remember that this PIN cannot include any sequential digits or more than two repetitive digits.
- After this, you will receive the on-screen instructions to record your personal greetings. In addition to that, you will also get instructions to customize your mailbox settings.
How to skip Spectrum Voicemail PIN feature
If you do not want to remember and enter the four-digit PIN number of voicemail every time you use it, you can skip that feature. Moreover, to skip your PIN, you need to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you should open your preferred internet browser and enter id.spectrum.net/login in the address bar.
- After this, you the Spectrum Login window will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your username and password in their respective fields.
- After this, click on the “I’m not a robot” button and hit the Spectrum Login button.
- Once you have logged in to your account, select the phone icon located at the top right corner of the screen. Furthermore, it will redirect you to the VoiceZone platform.
- Here, you need to choose the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “edit” button.
- In the next step, you should select the Voicemail PIN Settings” tab.
- Here, you should select the check box in the PIN Skip section.
After this, hit the “Save Changes” button to complete the process.
How to change the Spectrum Voicemail PIN?
If you want to change the PIN of your Voicemail , follow the below steps:-
- First of all, you have to log in to the Spectrum account via the Spectrum login process mentioned in the previous section.
- After this, you have to select the “Phone Icon” given at the top right corner.
- The above step will take you to the VoiceZone platform.
- Here, you should click on the “Settings” tab.
- Now, in order to access the Voicemail settings, you should click on the “edit” button.
- Go to the “Change My Voicemail PIN” section. Here, you should enter the new PIN in the given fields.
- In the end, you should select the “Save Changes” option.
- Hence, you have successfully changed your Spectrum Login PIN.
With the help of the information given in this blog, you can easily get started with your Spectrum Voicemail. Here, we explained the detailed procedures to set up and change the voicemail PIN. In addition, we also discussed how you can skip the PIN setup process by editing the settings. Moreover, all the steps given here are simple. However, if you have any query or issue with the VoicEmail service, you can get in touch with the Spectrum Customer Service.